Find your perfect pad with Dwell
Dwell have a growing portfolio of quality homes for professionals and families to rent across Leeds including north and west Leeds, and the city centre. Take a look and find your perfect next home right here.
Our application process is designed to make your move as simple as possible and can be carried out entirely online for your convenience.
1. View our available properties online. Don’t forget to watch the Virtual and Video Tours!
2. Contact us next to book your viewing
3. Complete the application form online below, save it, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Once we have agreed your application, you will need to pay a Holding Deposit of 1 week’s rent to reserve the property and progress to the referencing stage.
5. Our third party referencing partner will apply for your references which include the following:
- An income check so that we can verify your affordability to pay the rent
- A credit search
- A Landlord reference, if you are already renting
- A Right To Rent Check to verify your ID
We manage the vast majority of the properties we let. This means that we will also look after maintenance and repairs for these properties. If your Landlord manages the property, you will need to contact them regarding maintenance. We will let you know who manages the property during the check in process and we’ll let you know who to contact during your tenancy.
Occasionally parts of the property or the fittings, fixtures or appliances may break, wear out, or leak. We’re here to get these issues fixed as quickly as possible and to minimise any inconvenience this may cause.
Our managed tenants will need to report any maintenance issues and request repairs using our specialist website below
Got an emergency? Here's what to do
During Office hours
Please call your Maintenance Manager now at our office to report the issue. You must also log the issue using our Fixflo site using the Report link above.
Out of office hours
Please send an SMS to the out of hours emergency number provided detailing the following:
- Your name
- The property address
- The nature and details of the emergency
What constitutes an emergency?
- Break in that has caused damage to windows, doors, or locks, or the security of the property
- Severe leaks causing immediate damage to the property. Please locate and turn off the mains stop tap as soon as possible in the first instance
- Total loss of power to the property (after thoroughly checking and re-setting all of the trip switches)
- Burglar or fire alarm that is causing a disturbance and can't be switched off
- Fire – please call 999 and ask for the fire brigade in the first instance
- Smell of gas – please call Northern Gas Networks on 0800 111 999
If you have locked yourself out or lost your keys, you should contact a locksmith directly.